The sunrise in the Engadin is exceptionally beautiful. The special offer, Piz Nair Sunrise, provides an opportunity to witness this amazing spectacle at over 3,000 metres above sea level. The mountain railways transport you to the top of the Piz Nair outside the official operating times before dawn. You can then experience the sun as it rises up above the horizon while tucking into a substantial breakfast from the buffet in the summit restaurant.
A spectacle for one and all
Immediately after sunrise, mountain bikers head off at an unusually early hour to embark on the single trails around St. Moritz and thus get the absolute maximum out of the day. They fortify themselves with a substantial breakfast during the sunrise, so that they have plenty of stamina to negotiate the first descent.
For once, hikers can start off their tour at over 3,000 metres above sea level, with the morning sun still low in the sky. But before they do so, they can admire the magnificent sunrise while helping themselves to the delicious breakfast buffet. That is an experience that even many of the SAC mountain huts would find hard to beat.
You don't need to be a sports fanatic to enjoy the sunrise on the Piz Nair. The cable car takes you up to the peak early in the morning. While hikers and mountain bikers start making tracks, romantics can sit back and delight in the morning sun, and later take the cable car back down to the valley.
- The special ticket from 75 Swiss francs is valid for the whole day and also includes bike transport for mountain bikers.
- The event may be canceled at short notice due to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tickets can not be moved to a later implementation date without ticket insurance. There is no right to a refund. With the purchase of the ticket insurance for 25 Swiss francs per event ticket, the amount will be fully refunded in case of a cancellation or the ticket will be transferred to a later execution in the same year. The decision about the realization takes place on Tuesday before the scheduled date.
- The price for the Piz Nair Sunrise offer is all-inclusive. No discounts are offered for, for example, holders of season tickets.
- Guests who have registered but do not show up (in time) on the morning of the event are still liable for the full amount payable. Cancellations are accepted until the Tuesday prior to the scheduled date.
- The number of participants is limited; it is therefore recommended that you book as early as possible.
Start in St. Moritz Dorf/Chantarella