The neo-romantic castle seat on the shore of Lake Silvaplana was built in 1906 by the German general Graf von der Lippe.
It is one of the most important examples of late historical architecture in Graubünden. The castle is privately owned and is not open to the public.
The name comes from the Romansh and Italian language (Crap = stone, Romansh / da Sass = from stone, Italian)
No information available