Protestant Church St. Moritz Dorf
The church, situated in the centre of St. Moritz Dorf, was last restored and its interior completely redesigned in 2007. The hall-like interior was made brighter and also equipped with movable seating, to cater for both church services and cultural events. A particularly outstanding feature is its gold-coloured, cubical porch.The village church was built between 1785 and 1787. The neo-Gothic tower in its present form dates from 1896/97.
Open daily from 9.00am - 7.00pm