The Protestant church with its simple rectangular hall was rebuilt in 1597 as one of the first Protestant church buildings in Graubünden. In 1764, the church was renovated and in 1909/1910 a complete reconstruction of the interior takes place, in which the flat ceiling, a brick chimney and above the organ mounts are built. In the same year the organ builder Kuhn, Männedorf, gave the first organ for this church. A further change is taking place in the church area on the occasion of the refurbishment of the heating system in 2001. In the tower there are three bells in the keys: g`, e` and a``.
The open church with the rectangular hall building consisting of the church ship, the choir, the gallery, as well as a sacristy room to the left and right. The choir wall is painted with ornaments and the apostles John and Paul. The interior consists of the pulpit dating back to 1764, a preacher 's chair, a baptismal table, and a wall of jubilation and acclamation. Under the pulpit is also a wall section for the lighting of thank-you and reminder candles. The seating can be individually used depending on the occasion.