In 1982 this farmhouse, complete with barn, was converted into five apartments. The artist Constant Könz provided the sgraffito decoration, freely using motives from through the ages, and adding the inscription “Chesa d'Adam da Chamues-ch Liberatur da Guardaval 1420”. Impressive beamed ceiling. The year 1668 is inscribed over the parlour door. The second parlour in the former barn is more recent. On the south façade are two Renaissance window frames.