Former French-Calvinist church (now evangelical church), built between 1875 and 1877 by Nicolaus Hartmann sen. Neo-Gothic church with slender frontal spire and cross gables. Side entrance in the style of an ambulatory. Interior with open roof truss, choir with ribbed vaulting. Stained-glass window, in a figurative design in the choir.
In summer open daily from 7.00am - 7.00pm
In Winter: closed because of no heating