The post-Romanesque building was probably built in the middle of the 13th century. It consists of a square choir with old frescoes of above-average quality. On the south wall of the choir, St. Sebastian can be seen on the left and St. Anthony on the right. The paintings in the nave depict the Annunciation on the south wall and scenes from the life of Christ on the east wall. The stained glass windows are by the Zuoz artist Gian Casty (1914-1979).
The key for the chapel is available at the Tourist Information in Zuoz, during opening hours.