The church first appeared in documents in 1446 as the chapel "Sta. Katharina" and is a listed building. Its present form dates back to a new building in 1510. It has been used for Catholic services since 1901. In addition to four lancet windows depicting Brother Klaus, Santa Catarina and Santa Barbara, a beautiful dove of peace by Gian Casty adorns the back wall. The church is open to visitors.