Church Fex - church community of Silvaplana / Surlejs. Because of its typical Romanesque shape, the church of Fex was extended to the 11th / 12th Century. In fact, it should have been built around 1500. It was mentioned for the first time in 1506 as one of St. Margareta consecrated godeshaus. Simple rectangular building with half-choir and a brick bell yoke over the south-east front, whose baroque shape stems from an elevation in the 17th century. The bricked enclosure of the church arose with the installation of a cemetery in the post-Reformation period.
Simple hall construction with a flat-lined rectangular nave and dome-vaulted apse. In the chancel frescoes of the Upper Italian style from 1511. The gallery was built according to the inscription in 1665, and from the 17th century also the lattice ceiling above the ship. Simple polygonal pulpit of 1721. Glass window "Lamentation of Christ" by Ernst Rinderspacher, 1879-1949. The balustrade organ on the gallery 1981 (Orgelbau Felsberg).