The restaurant Murtaröl was built as a guesthouse and mail coach station around 1880. In 1951, it was bought by the grandfather, Edoardo Giovanoli from Soglio, and has been property of the Walther family ever since.
Until 1984 the guesthouse Murtaröl has been run as a summer activity during fishing season. After that the guesthouse Murtaröl turned into a full year business and it is carried on as a successful fish specialties restaurant. Since 1995, thanks to the Aris Plaun da Lej, the Murtaröl has also purchased saltwater fish and crustaceans at the fish market in Milan. They are offered freshly and daily on the menu.
The restaurant serves genuine products in all its simplicity.
Gault Millau Points : 14