- The nights in a participating hotel
- Free use of the mountain railways and cableways in the Upper Engadin
- 2-7 days mountain bike transport on the Signal, Chantarella/Corviglia, Marguns and Piz Nair mountain railways
- At selected hotels free use of the public transport in the Upper Engadine
- Additional services at the special Graubünden mountain bike hotels
Optional additional service:
- graubündenPASS Bike (zone north or south) for adults with or without Half-Fare travelcard. With the Junior travelcard for 30 Swiss Francs, children from the age of six up to their 16th birthday can travel on public transport for a whole year, accompanied by a parent with a valid ticket. The mountainbike of the child is free of charge, as long as there is minimum one mountainbike of the parents.
Sat, 29.6.2019 - Sun, 20.10.2019