For almost 50 years, the culture and language weeks of the Fundaziun de Planta have taken place in Samedan and, since 2020, also in Sils i.E. /Segl. They offer intensive language lessons and insights into Romansh culture.
Participants are introduced to the written and spoken use of Upper Engadin Romansh (Puter) or deepen their already acquired knowledge. Teachers trained in their mother tongue give language lessons in small classes at different levels, which are supplemented by lectures, excursions, singing and other events. The afternoon is free. Bainvgnieu a Segl!
- Presentation by the Pro Lej da Segl
- Reading with Anna Ratti in the Waldhaus Sils
- Concert "On a farewell tour with the Romansh troubadours Men Steiner and Aita Biert"
- Excursions, Romansh lunch
Our partner hotels in Sils
- Hotel Waldhaus
- Hotel Chesa Randolina
- Hotel Maria
- Hotel Privata
- Hotel Seraina
- Hotel Cervo
- Hotel Sonne
- Arenas Resort Schweizerhof
- Chesa Grischa Swiss Lodge
Course price: CHF 330.00
Registration required. Limited number of places.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)