Learn more about these great animals and join us on an approx. 1 1/2 hour goat walk including a leisurely break at an idyllic spot. There are also exciting things to hear about Engadine customs, people and valley! More information about the project: www.minigeiss-dinigeiss.ch.
Meeting point by arrangement, welcome, get to know the goats, grooming, information about the goats, briefing and handling of goats, leisurely hike. (goats are not in a hurry), stop with Engadine herbal tea, Grassins and/or delicious Engadine nut cake from Fadrinas Hoflädeli, return and farewell.
Realization August to September 2021
Approx. 2 - 2.5 hrs. total incl. drink & your souvenir postcards with the goats
- Adults CHF 90.00
- Children from 8 - 12 years (accompanied by parents) CHF 50.00
- Smaller kids from 6 years only possible on a private family tour
- Outfit: old, sporty clothes, good shoes
- Dogs can unfortunately not participate
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (the goats are covered by liability insurance)
- No hike possible in case of rain (alternative day)
- Program subject to change
- The taster trekking is also offered on other days and at other times on request.
Starting in October, the goat boys will probably be back in Pontresina at the Saratz Hotel Park, from where goat adventures can be undertaken.Trekking is possible all year round!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)