Early-bird skiing at sunrise
You see the sun earlier from the summit than from the valley. Watch as the new day awakens from the Restaurant 3303 and then, with the first rays of sunshine, carve your way down the freshly groomed piste from the summit to the middle station.
- Ascent from the Surlej valley station at 5:45 a.m. (one service only)
- Mountain breakfast in the Restaurant 3303 from 6.15 to 9.30 a.m.
- Early-bird skiing (2nd section & Mandra chairlift ) until 8.30 a.m.
- Season and multi-day passes are valid
- Day passes can be booked here. The ticket office at the Surlej valley station will be open from 5:15 to 5:45 a.m.
Price per person
Breakfast buffet (excl. ski pass): CHF 35