Equipped with picnic basket, wood, meat and anything else you could wish for at a barbecue, you will reach Europe’s highest barbecue site at 3,066 metres above sea level on foot within 40 minutes. Enjoy a tasty barbecue at one of the most extraordinary barbecue sites anywhere. Book our Magical Fire- package and let us arrange the perfect "BBQ experience" for your total enjoyment.
Picnic basket with contents
- Wood and igniter
- BBQ meat and sauce to choose from
- Mixed salad
- Beer / Water / Soft drinks to choose from
CHF 130 incl. cable car (Price for 2 persons)
CHF 90.00 without cable car (Price for 2 persons)
Remarks about Europe’s highest-lying barbecue site
- Reservations essential, may be reserved by phone: +41 81 839 39 00 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash payment on site
- Cable car tickets may be picked up at the Diavolezza valley station ticket office
- The walk from the Diavolezza top station to Sass Queder takes around 40 minutes.
- Use of the barbecue site is free.
- Can be used from around mid-June (depending on the weather)
Information & Reservation
T +41 81 839 39 00