|Prices (in CHF)
||valid 1.6.2021 - 31.5.2022
Advance booking rate valid until 30.11.2021
||valid 1.6.2021 - 31.5.2022
Standard fare valid from 1.1.2022
||valid until 31.5.2024
|A = Adults (18+), Y = Youth (13-17), C = Children (6-12)
|GA (General Abonnement SBB), Half-Fare Card, Reka-Checks and Reka Cards are not accepted at the sales points of Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG (Corviglia, Muottas Muragl).
*Discounts for families:
The following reductions apply to the Piz Engiadina Card for families with several children (also for multi-year cards):
- The parents or grandparents pay the official rate.
- The oldest child up to the age of 17 pays the child or youth rate.
- The second child up to 17 years of age receives a 30% reduction on the child or youth fare.
- Each additional child up to 17 years of age travels free of charge.
Proof required: To purchase the Family Card, you must show your family ID card or identity card at the ticket office. You can also fill in this form and have it certified by your local authority of residence.
Up to the day before their 13th or 18th birthday, our young guests may still purchase the 3-year passes at the lower rate (children or youths).
AREA OF VALIDITY OF THE PIZ ENGIADINA CARD
- all open facilities of the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool according to the timetable (incl. evening rides on Muottas Muragl)
- The Piz Engiadina Card is not valid on buses and trains in spring, summer and autumn.
- 50 % reduction on official mountain railway fares during summer operating times in Scuol and Samnaun.
- All prices in CHF. You can obtain the general terms and conditions at any ticket office of the mountain railways or under General Terms and Conditions Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool
- all open lifts of the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool according to timetable (incl. evening rides on Muottas Muragl)
- Validity public transport: Maloja-Cinuos-chel/Brail, Samedan-Pontresina, St. Moritz-Alp Grüm, Bever-Spinas. The Piz EngiadinaCard is valid for bus and RhB 2nd class from the place of residence to the mountain railway valley station, but only when practising skiing and snowboarding, for sledging, winter hiking and snowshoeing on Muottas Muragl and paragliding on Muottas Muragl and the Corviglia. The Piz Engiadina Card is not valid for cross-country skiing, sledging in Preda-Bergün, work, school, visits, shopping, etc.
- 50 %-Special (i.e. 50 % for a period of one to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina, Valfurva, S. Colombano, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia im Bergell, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig, Wanlong Ski Resort (CN)
- All prices in CHF. The general terms and conditions can be obtained at any ticket office of the mountain railways or under General Terms and Conditions Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool
Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool
Via San Gian 30
7500 St. Moritz
T +41 81 830 00 00